If you're looking for isolation, sheer rugged beautiful scenery and small communities, Here it is!
- Unspoilt beauty, & remote, how the locals like it!
- 20,000 people across 3 main towns
- Close to the coast, with the alps just behind.
- Small hospitals and clinics
- Rains a lot, but gets the sun too
- Small domestic airports
The West Coast of our south island is an amazing region, with the Tasman Sea on the west, and the Southern Alps only a few kilometres inland.
People and small hospital units are spread across 3 towns, with the backdrop of bushclad hills, rivers, and options for getting into the outdoors.