Beautiful, unique, isolated and warm... yes, yes, yes and yes!
- Beautiful landscapes with rich history
- Whangarei largest town with 55,000 people
- Rolling hills, farmland forests & coastal settlements
- Smaller hospitals and clinics
- Warmer year round being north
- Higher % of Maori than NZ average
- Domestic airport
With a rich history, The Far North, has lots to explore, see and do. Leave the rush and bustle of Auckland and a few hours north you’re in a mix of rolling hills, beautiful coastlines and kauri forests.
A area rich with history, where the Treaty was signed, where immigrants of many nationalities have farmed and grown on the land.