A wide range of options for living in the South, in and around Christchurch
- Best of coastal, plains and mountains
- Christchurch city 400,000 people
- Flat, backed by port hills and plains to West
- Easy access to Skifields and beaches
- Large hospital / other private clinics & hospitals
- Large university and medical school
- International airport
Christchurch (Otautahi) is South Island’s largest city, located on the east coast with a backdrop of farming plains, and the mountains and hill country of the Southern Alps.
Another one of our locations, where it has been known to ski and surf in one day, with everything being within 2 hours of Christchurch. Once rocked by large earthquakes in 2011/12, Christchurch has been rebuilding and has a great vibe that goes with all that ‘new’ brings to a city!